SÓ VALE VER A RESPOSTA AO LADO DEPOIS, TÁ!
Complete the sentences below using the simple past or past continuous verb tense.
1. Once there was a boy who ________ a lemonade stand.
a.) was having
2. He __________ lemonade to his neighbors.
3. The boy had a big problem. His ice _____________.
4. He ran home and __________ more ice.
b.) was getting
5. When he _________________ back to his lemonade stand, he tripped and __________ and ____________ the ice.
a.) ran / was falling / spilled
b.) was running / fell / was spilling
c.) was running / fell / spilled
6. He was too late. His neighbors ________________ home.
a.) was walking
b.) were walking
7. The boy ______________ about his big problem.
8. The boy’s older sister _____________ to help.
a.) was wanting
9. She ____________ him a present.
a.) was buying
10. She bought him a cooler. It was perfect! Now his ice __________________!
a.) didn't spill
b.) didn't melt
11. His neighbors ___________ very happy. He sold a lot of lemonade!
12. His sister _________ very helpful.