The Bermuda Tringle
SÓ VALE VER A RESPOSTA AO LADO DEPOIS, TÁ!
ACTIVATE CC ON THE VIDEO
APÓS A PRIMEIRA TENTATIVA
1. When did the Myth of the Bermuda Triangle start?
a) On the fifth of December, 1945.
b) On the third of December 1945.
c) On the fifteenth of December 1935.
2. Why did the aircraft of flight 19 take off?
a) They were training to be aerobatic aircrafts.
b) They were doing a routine flight.
c) They were training for war.
3. What was the condition of the aircraft before the flight?
a) They had some minor problems.
b) They were strong and safe aircraft.
c) They were old aircraft but still useful.
4. How long were the aircraft in the air?
a) About four hours
b) Twenty minutes
c) It was not mentioned
5. What happened right after the planes disappeared?
a) They found some wreckage in the ocean.
b) Some people heard pilots asking for help.
c) A rescue plane took off to look for them.
6. How large is the Bermuda Triangle?
a) 1500 000 square miles between The Bermuda Island, Puerto Rico and Miami.
b) 1500 000 square miles between The Atlantic Ocean and The Gulf of Mexico.
c) 150 000 000 square miles between The Bermuda Island, Puerto Rico and Miami.
7. When did these unexplainable disappearances begin to occur?
a) Since 1492 the list of disappearances has grown.
b) Since 1942 the list of disappearances has grown.
c) Thousands of ships have vanished.
8. Which was not speculated as a possible cause of the disappearances?
a) Giant monsters appearing in the sky.
b) Cosmic time warps.
c) Holes in the ocean which swallow ships.