How To Time Travel
ACTIVATE CC ON THE VIDEO
APÓS A PRIMEIRA TENTATIVA
CHECK THE ANSWERS ONLY AFTERWARDS..
1. At the beginning of the video, what does the professor say about interstellar flights?
We might not achieve them in our lifetime
We cannot achieve them in our lifetime
We are not going to achieve them in our lifetime
2. Which name is mentioned in the video?
the Wright brothers
Leonardo da Vinci
3. How long did it take for airplanes to start flying after
they were invented in theory?
4. A wormhole is described as:
A portal through time
A portal which connects two distant parts of space
A thin tube which connects two distant parts of space
5. If you went in a wormhole, you would ........ somewhere
else in the universe.
6. Which physicist said that space and time are
curved and flexible?
7. In essence, wormholes would:
get across the galaxy very quickly
make you go faster than the speed of light
provide a shortcut through space